Wireless-electric Grid Local Air network (WiGL) is developing a new technology that enables users to log onto an electrical power “WiGL” network and power or recharge their devices wirelessly.
Dr. Ahmad Glover is the founder and interim CEO of WiGL Inc. As a 30+ year member of the U.S. military, he directed and managed large-scale energy transfer programs.
He also worked as a strategic technical advisor for the Federal Aviation Administration, where he oversaw multibillion-dollar space and special operations programs.
In this episode, Dr. Glover discusses:
- The problem WiGL technology is created to solve
- Making history after raising $5 million via equity crowdfunding
- His current and pending patents
- Safety concerns related to cell phone radiation and wireless frequencies.
- How he envisions this technology being used in the near future
Check our WiGL’s equity crowdfunding campaign here.
DISCLAIMER: This Reg. A+ offering is made available through StartEngine Primary, LLC, member FINRA/SIPC. Please read the Risk Factors disclosure before investing. This investment is speculative, illiquid, and involves a high degree of risk, including the possible loss of your entire investment.