Scotch Porter is a New Jersey-based company that makes handcrafted, vegan, and all-natural men’s grooming products.
The company’s mission is “To provide healthier, multi-purpose beard, hair, and face care products that are highly effective and easy to use.”
Within the first 12 months of operation, Scotch Porter generated more than a million dollars in sales and has been growing rapidly ever since with distribution in major retailers such as Target and Walmart.
In this interview, Calvin Quallis, Scotch Porter’s founder and CEO, shares:
- How his entrepreneurial relatives inspired him to start Scotch Porter
- The secrets behind his company’s growth
- How he plans to use a recent $11 million investment
- Some of his personal wellness practices
- The mission behind the Scotch Porter Impact Fund
- Advice for entrepreneurs who want to scale their businesses