The global voice and speech recognition market is expected to grow to reach $26.8 billion by 2025, according to Meticulous Research.
Yobe is a voice technology company focused software company that uses edge-based artificial intelligence to unlock the potential of voice technologies for modern brands.
In this episode, Ken Sutton, Yobe CEO shares:
- How an autistic child inspired the business formation.
- Different ways Yobe and voice technology can be used.
- His thoughts on the future of voice recognition as a business tool.
- Technological barriers keeping us from reaching the full potential of this technology.
- How his upbringing fueled his passion for mentoring disadvantaged youth.
Don’t forget to LIKE the video and SUBSCRIBE to our You Tube channel!