Abu Kamara is the CEO and co-founder of Grovara, the first B2B global marketplace to connect food and beverage brands with international retailers.
To date, Grovara has raised $8.75 million on its quest to transform global trade.
In this episode, Abu shares:
- The current state of global trade and US exports.
- The current export process and how Grovara is disrupting it.
- How they have raised over $8.7 million to date and what the fundraising process has been like.
- Why he has been intentional about creating a diverse team.
- Advice for brands that intend to expand into international stores.
- Building an innovation center in Sierre Leone and mentoring the next generation of young entrepreneurs.
Don’t forget to “LIKE” the video and SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel!