Actress and director, Kim Fields, is best known for her roles as Dorothy “Tootie” Ramsey on “The Facts of Life”, and as Regine Hunter on “Living Single”.
These days, she is also known as the founder of Signature Blends By Kim Fields, a national coffee roaster and coffee distribution company based in Atlanta, GA.
We caught up with her to find out more about her life as an entrepreneur.
In the interview, we asked her:
- What inspired her to get into the coffee business?
- What is the most rewarding thing about being an entrepreneur? What is the most challenging?
- What does she feel would help take her business to the next level?
- Who are some other celebrity entrepreneurs that inspire her and why?
- What advice does she have for aspiring entrepreneurs?
Don’t forget to LIKE the video and SUBSCRIBE to the channel!
Get your SHOPPE BLACK Apparel!