Four Screens is a management, development, and production company that produces fresh new content celebrating under-represented voices.
“We give under-represented talent a chance to realize their full potential and for opening doors that have been shut or inaccessible in the past. It isn’t enough to make diverse content, we have to change the way deals are financed, greenlit, constructed.” – Messiah Jacobs, CEO of Four Screens
The company also manages the Estate of music icon Ol’ Dirty Bastard (ODB) and boxing Heavyweight Champion Joe Frazier.
In this interview with Four Screens CEO, Messiah Jacobs, we discuss:
- What inspired the creation of his company
- Empowering Black artists while they are here and after they are gone
- The importance of intellectual property and why Black creatives should be more business minded.
- The $10 billion diversity opportunity and how Four Screen is positioned to play a larger role in it.
- The reason behind his decision to raise money through crowdfunding.
Don’t forget to LIKE the video and SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel!