In this Black Investor Spotlight, we spoke with Marcus Glover, the Co-Founder, General Partner & Managing Partner at Lockstep Ventures.
Lockstep Ventures is a $50 Million venture capital firm that invests in overlooked visionaries of color and companies impacting racial disparities in the U.S.
In this episode, we discuss:
- The current state of Black venture capitalism.
- Black investors coming together to invest as syndicates.
- The types of startups that are attracting the most investments.
- Conscious capitalism and Intentional capitalism.
- Fair chance hiring and how it influences his investment decisions.
- Advice for founders currently raising or planning to raise in the near future.