Mary Spio is a deep space engineer, tech innovator, and entrepreneur. She is also the CEO and Founder of CEEK VR Inc, a blockchain based streaming service for virtual events and other virtual experiences.
The CEEK VR platform includes a patented VR headset currently available at major retailers like Best Buy and Target. In addition, CEEK VR features artists like Ziggy Marley, and much more.
Guess who's on @TheEllenShow show 🤯 #Ceekers we made it to the biggest show of the season 🚀🚀🚀 Check out Ellen showcasing CEEK #4DHeadphones #CEEKVR #Metaverse and #CEEKVRHeadset#CEEK #4dHeadphones #12DaysOfGiveaways #VRHeadset pic.twitter.com/cVQcUnJ2M1
— Ceek (@CEEK) November 23, 2021
The platform simulates the communal experience of attending a live concert, being in a classroom, attending a sporting event and other ‘money can’t buy’ exclusive experiences with friends from anywhere at anytime.
In this interview, with Mary, we discuss:
- Creating several patented products.
- Presenting the idea of the metaverse to Facebook in 2015.
- The role of NFT’s in the metaverse.
- How her cryptocurrency, CEEK coin helps creators monetize their content.
- CEEK’s role in the upcoming Black-In Festival.
Don’t forget to LIKE the video and SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel!