Tara Darnley is the founder of Darlyng & Co., an innovative line of baby products and apparel.
Darlyng & Co. is also the first Black-owned baby registry with more than 100 kid’s products and the fastest-growing clean beauty brand with products formulated for locs, Peculiar Roots.
Darlyng & Co. brands are currently sold by retailers such as Amazon, Walmart, Target, Kroger, Sally Beauty, and more.
In this interview, Tara shares:
- What inspired her to start the business
- How the business was financed initially
- Owning ideas and learning how to file a patent
- Starting the first Black owned baby registry
- Best practices for operating her business effectively
- Developing good manufacturer relationships
- Growing from a team of two to selling in multiple retailers
Please LIKE the video, SHARE and SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel