Nichole Yembra is the Founder and Managing Director of The Chrysalis Capital, a $15M Africa and Diaspora early stage tech fund, and The Chrysalis Advisors, a strategy and investment advisory firm.
In this interview, we discuss:
1) African startups being forced to solve “African problems” vs Global problems (3:30)
2) The African Startup ecosystem (10:11)
3) Funding Bias – Foreign Black Privilege (13:00)
4) The need for government to create infrastructure and regulation that helps entrepreneurs (16:00)
5) The importance of supporting women founders (22:45)
6) Advice for founders looking for funding (25:15)
Don’t forget to LIKE the video and SUBSCRIBE to the channel!
Get your SHOPPE BLACK Apparel!