Eunice Ajim is the founder of Ajim Capital, an Austin, TX-based venture capital firm that provides pre-seed and seed funding to early-stage startups in Africa.
In this interview, Eunice discusses:
- Her evolution from founder to venture capitalist
- Her perspective on the growing popularity of startups in Africa
- Differences in investment opportunities across various African nations
- Her personal experience obtaining funding as a fund manager
- The technology industries that she has a particular interest in
- Mistakes she has made and the lessons she has learned as a fund manager
- Suggestions she has for individuals aspiring to become fund managers.