In this Black founder spotlight, we’re speaking with Tiffany Ricks, the CEO of HacWare, a company that helps organizations identify phishing attempts and defend against data breaches.
During this interview, Tiffany shares:
- How businesses can reduce the risk of cyberattacks.
- Thoughts on the recent closing of HBCU, Lincoln College due to a cyberattack.
- Raising $2.3M and what the fundraising process was like.
- What she feels made HacWare attractive to investors.
- The milestones that she wants to achieve in the next 5 years.
Don’t forget to “LIKE” the video and SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel!
Don’t miss any of our articles: subscribe to our newsletter and follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn & Twitter.